Everything you need to know about Wine
We have compiled a list with some of most interesting and useful wine resources available on the web, from wine magazines, newsletters, wine events, on-line wine stores to wine critics.
· Wine Spectator (http://www.winespectator.com) This renowned American magazine provides very comprehensive general information, featuring news, ratings, and tasting descriptions of more than 55000 wines.
· Wine Lovers Page (http://www.wineloverspage.com) Robin Garr's Wine Lovers' Page is an ideal starting point for wine lovers on the Web! Frequently updated notes and advice on wines of good value are backed by an online wine tasting tutorial, wine FAQs, vintage charts, the excellent interactive discussions Wine Lovers Discussion Group. and more.
· Professional Friends of Wine (http://www.winepros.org) Wine Information, Education, Appreciation. Articles on wine history, about wine making and grape growing, varietal profiles; wine tutorials and tips on tasting, buying, cellaring and serving; opinions, editorials, wine reviews and tasting notes, news, links, etc.
· All about wine (http://www.allaboutwine.com) Comprehensive Wine Information Center about wine writers and online wine publication.
Wine magazines and newsletters
· Wine Pages (http://www.wine-pages.com) The best of UK merchants, wine appreciation and information sites and the fabulous wine-searcher facility
· Wine Access: (http://www.wineaccessmag.com) Wine Access is Canada's essential wine information and education service providing nine magazine issues per year, a monthly First in Line E-Report for serious wine buyers, and a free, searchable on-line database with over 9,000 reviews
· The Online Report/WineTrader Magazine(http://www.wines.com) "WineTrader Magazine is chock full of wine reviews, wine food news, wine industry news, and articles on wine and health, social issues, wine books, and travel. Editorial and international wine competitions to interest all wine lovers
· Decanter (http://www.decanter.com) decanter.com features wine news and views, wine auction price tracker, free wine news alerts and wine recommendations.
· Drink Great Wine (http://www.drinkgreatwine.com) Links to the best resources for wine and food lovers on the web including leading wine and food e-magazines, wine reviews, wine ratings, wine web shops, wine seminars, wine tasting, wine books, restaurant reviews and restaurant reservations
· Winestate Magazine (http://www.winestate.com.au) Australia's National Wine Magazine. Winestate is published bi-monthly and is full of reviews, tasting notes and informative articles
Wine Ireland (http://www.wineireland.ie) Wine Ireland
magazine is published six times a year for Irish consumers. Information about
wine and spirits, news and reviews.
Purple Feet Magazine
(http://www.wineiscool.com) . Purple
Touring and tasting
Wine related travel magazine.
· Wines and Vines (http://www.winesandvines.com) Online monthly magazine with news, tasting notes and articles
· Local Wine Events : (http://www.localwineevents.com) A collective listing of food and wine events in most major cities around the world.
On Line Retailers
· Wine Club (http://www.thewineclub.com) California retail source for premium wine with a wide selection. Also offering a newsletter and wine of the month.
Cooper's Oak Wine of the Month Club (http://www.coopersoak.com)
· French Wine Club (http://www.frenchwineclub.com) Receive two bottles of French wine each month, or order wine by the case. Currently delivers to ten U.S. states
· Amazing Universe (http://www.amazinguniverse.com) Wine racks and wine accessories for the home, store or cellar and also some of the most original wine bottle stoppers and wine charms on the web.
· Robert Parker (http://www.eRobertParker.com) Online site for America’s leading wine critic Free content includes a vintage chart, a daily tasting note, and a discussion forum. Paid subscribers
West Coast Wine
(http://www.westcoastwine.net) Brad Harrington's
friendly US-based wine forum on the web: General
Wine, Tasting Notes, Travel, Events, Wine Values, Food, Italia. Search Site.
· Chris Kissack (http://www.thewinedoctor.com) Chris Kissack's online wine commentary. Independent wine writing, fine and everyday wine tasting notes, and restaurant reviews.
· Andy’s Scribblings (http:// www.andys-scribblings.co.uk) Free wine & drink e-mail newsletter for the UKs most curious drinkers The Premier Source for Wine tastings, ratings and reviews.
· Rich Cartiere’s Global Wine News (http://www.globalwinenews.com) This comprehensive site contains a good summary of international wine news, translated from French, German and Italian press.